Our Covid-19 Safety Plan
Creating a fun class experience while keeping all participants, staff, volunteers, and our community safe is our top priority.
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan ensures that we meet BC COVID-19 guidelines.These measures will be continually updated to reflect changing conditions and government recommendations and Public Health Orders.
- Children should stay home if you think they are ill.
- Participants in the program will remain constant throughout the 8 sessions.
Social Distancing Measures
- Staff and Volunteers will minimize direct physical contact with participants and will encourage them to minimize physical contact with each other.
- Close greetings (e.g. hugs, handshakes) will be replaced with no-touch alternatives (elbow bumps, air fives, heart hands, etc.).
- All high-touch cooking surfaces, tools, and equipment will undergo cleaning and sanitation.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands regularly throughout the class as needed.